Marketing Business Capabilities Map
Marketing Business Capabilities Map
$699.00 – $1,999.00
The Capstera Marketing business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of marketing management functions into a set of granular business capabilities.
The Capstera Marketing business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of marketing management functions into a set of granular business capabilities.In this omnichannel world, with rising customer expectations, where marketing and related services have become a strategic lever, it is essential to understand the critical capabilities that drive marketing excellence. The marketing capability business capabilities map is a structurally sound and internally coherent business capabilities model that is used for capability prioritization and enterprise transformation.
What are the deliverables and format of the Marketing Business Capabilities Map?
The Marketing business capabilities map includes the following formats:
- An Excel spreadsheet with the list capabilities. The spreadsheet also includes addition worksheets with templates to conduct a capability assessment as well as a framework to map core associations.
- A PowerPoint format with the top three levels presented in a nested visualization.
- A Word document with capabilities in a multilevel list format.
|FREE BONUS Deliverables|
|Buy a Business Capabilities Map from Capstera.com and get the following FREE bonuses.|
|Business Architecture Uses Cases, Influence, and Impact - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Leader - Role Description - $20 Value|
|Business Capability Profile Template - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Framework Template - $10 Value|
|Business Capability Modeling Overview - $10 Value|
What is the Value of the Marketing Business Capabilities Model?
A business capabilities model is a fundamental and foundational entity in the business architecture continuum.
The Prospect to Customer and beyond value streams have emerged as a mission critical function, particularly in customer-centric, omnichannel world. The Capstera Marketing capability map encapsulates the essence of Marketing services with a detailed, multi-level capabilities list.
There are several benefits from business capabilities, including, among others:
- Foster alignment between business and IT using capabilities as an everyday language.
- Capabilities are structurally sound and internally coherent abstraction of business functions.
- A capability-based roadmap eliminates redundancy and replication and focuses on capability evolution
- Juxtaposing capabilities and systems/applications provides a footprint analysis and can lead to better application portfolio rationalization decisions.
Example decomposition of a Sliver of Marketing Business Capabilities Map
|Marketing Strategy and Planning|
|Marketing Resource Management|
|Marketing Compliance Management|
|Marketing and Social Analytics|
|Customer Base Marketing|
|Creative Strategy and Positioning|
|Ad Inventory Management|
|Ad Campaign Management|
|Measurement, Insights, and Analytics|
|Advertising Insertion Order Management|
|Advertising Pricing and Media Buying|
|AD Schedule Management|
The Marketing business capabilities map is a decomposition of up to level 2, 3 and four as necessary.
Created by business architects and Marketing domain experts, the Marketing management capabilities list is detailed, in-depth, and conforms to the construct of MECE (mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive).
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be fully applicable.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?