IT Strategy for the Digital Age
IT Strategy for the Digital Age
$49.00 – $299.00
IT Strategy for the Digital Age is an executive briefing that outlines the changing business and IT landscape and provides a framework for how IT Strategy must also change to match these realities
IT Strategy for the Digital Age is an executive briefing that outlines the changing business and IT landscape and provides a framework for how IT Strategy must also change to match these realities. The IT Strategy for the Digital Age is also a playbook and a template on how to craft a compelling IT Strategy and Plan.
Why is there a need for a new type of IT Strategy?
Traditionally, Information Technology was seen as a “Can’t live without it. Can’t live with it” proposition. Now, with the advent of a wave of digital technologies, robust tools, and practical methodologies, the role of IT has undergone a revolution. Today, the purpose of IT is a strategic partner, a catalyst for technology-driven business innovation, and an enabler of new business models. Hence, CIOs have to formulate an IT strategy that is in tune with the new realities.
What are catalysts and accelerators changing how IT operates?
The megatrends and paradigm shifts that have changed the role of IT are too numerous to list, and the impact is also difficult to quantify. Technologies spanning social, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT (Internet of things) have had a significant effect on companies new and old, and big and small. Methodologies like DevOps have blurred the lines between development and deployment. Concepts like APIs, Containers, As-a-Service offerings have contributed to IT shedding a lot of the old baggage.
What is the coverage of IT Strategy for the Digital Age Concept Briefing and Playbook?
- Includes a summary of critical internal and external drivers which are transforming the IT function such as changes in business strategy, operating models, digital technologies et al.
- A review of where IT currently succeeds and falls short in serving business needs, and how IT can once again become a catalyst.
- A future-state vision for IT, including the necessary IT Strategy tools and frameworks to achieve this vision.
- A sample IT Strategy roadmap, including a step-by-step guide for how to approach each key component in the framework.
What does the IT Strategy in the Digital Age – Guide and Template include?
- ~70 information-richPowerPoint slides
- A broad overview of the IT strategy imperatives and practical ways to incorporate ideas into your IT Strategy.
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
- No quantitative business case.
How will the IT Strategy for Digital Age Guide and Template benefit me?
- Helps technology leaders understand the key factors underlying the need for a change in IT Strategy.
- Compares the current assessment of the general IT department to your organization to identify where changes occur.
- Helps utilize the IT Strategy approach as a basis for your own organization’s IT Strategy deliverable including using slides and content that fits you and modifying the other portions to make it specific and relevant to your firm’s profile.
IT Strategy in the Digital Age – A Guide and Template
- IT, Historically Speaking
- The IT Landscape is Changing
- IT Transformation Imperatives
- Business Strategy is Changing
- Where IT Succeeds
- Where IT Falls Short
- IT is Slowly Adapting to Changes
- Current State of IT Strategy
- The Future State of IT
- Future-State IT Vision
- Planning IT Strategy
Who should buy the IT Strategy planning guide and template?
Capstera’s IT Strategy Guide should benefit anyone who is responsible for developing IT strategy, IT Operating Models, and execution plans such as:
- CIOs and IT leaders
- Enterprise architects
- IT Professionals
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be entirely applicable to your enterprise needs.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?