Hospitals Business Capability Map
Hospitals Business Capability Map
$999.00 – $2,999.00
Capstera’s Hospitals Business Capability map (or the Health Providers business capabilities map) is an integrated and in-depth set of business capabilities which capture the essence of what a hospital (provider) does.
Capstera’s Hospitals Business Capability map (or the Health Providers business capabilities map) is an integrated and in-depth set of business capabilities which capture the essence of what a hospital (provider) does. The Hospitals Capabilities Model is decomposed as a comprehensive list of multi-level and granular business capabilities detailing the end-to-end health delivery value chain. The Hospitals business capability map is a must-have tool for business architects, enterprise architects, business, and technology leaders, and project teams to fathom the nuances of capabilities, which will help drive technology enablement and business transformation decisions.
Overview of the Hospitals Business Capability Map:
The Hospitals business capabilities model includes the following formats:
- An Excel spreadsheet with the list of capabilities. The spreadsheet also provides additional worksheets. One is a template to conduct a capability assessment. Second is a model to map core associations.
- A PowerPoint format with the top three levels presented in a nested visualization.
- A Word document with capabilities in a multilevel list format.
|FREE BONUS Deliverables|
|Buy a Business Capabilities Map from Capstera.com and get the following FREE bonuses.|
|Business Architecture Uses Cases, Influence, and Impact - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Leader - Role Description - $20 Value|
|Business Capability Profile Template - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Framework Template - $10 Value|
|Business Capability Modeling Overview - $10 Value|
Value and Uses of the Hospitals Business Capabilities Map:
A business capabilities map is a fundamental and foundational entity in the business architecture continuum. The Capstera Hospitals capabilities model encapsulates end-to-end aspects of the Hospitals functions with a detailed, multi-level capabilities list. The Hospital capabilities model is an integral part of business architecture and in conjunction with value streams, hospital data model, and applications/systems, it is used to model the hospital business and generate views and viewpoints.
There are several benefits from business capabilities, including, among others:
- Foster alignment between business and IT using capabilities as an everyday language.
- Capabilities are structurally sound and internally coherent abstraction of business functions.
- A capability-based roadmap eliminates redundancy and replication and focuses on capability evolution
- Juxtaposing capabilities and systems/applications provides a footprint analysis and can lead to better application portfolio rationalization decisions.
Example from the Hospitals Business Capability Map:
The example below is a sliver of the Hospitals business capabilities map.
There are several more pillars and additional details in multiple levels of granularity. This sliver below is just an example of the actual model and structure may be different.
The Hospitals business capabilities map is a decomposition of up to level 2, 3 and four as necessary.
Created by business architects and Hospitals domain experts, the Hospitals Capability Map is detailed, in-depth, and conforms to the construct of MECE (mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive).
Sliver of Hospitals Business Capability Map
- Patient Administration
- Clinical Administration
- Diagnostics Management
- Lab Schedule Management
- Order Receiving and Processing
- Work List Management
- Lab Work
- Test Administration
- Test Analysis
- Lab Work Reporting
- Lab Kit Management
- Quality Assurance
- Hospital Resource Management
- XXXX XXXXX
- XXXX XXXXX
NOTE: Digital Capabilities Map, Medical Devices Business Capabilities Map, Payors Business Capabilities Map are standalone and separate capability models. Even if there is an acknowledgment of such capabilities in this model, the details are a part of the respective capability maps.
Similarly, all the Shared Services such as Human Capital Management, Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Business Intelligence are standalone capability maps.
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be entirely applicable.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?