Finance Business Capabilities Map
Finance Business Capabilities Map
$699.00 – $1,999.00
The Capstera Accounting and Finance business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of accounting and finance functions into a set of granular business capabilities.
The Capstera Accounting and Finance business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of accounting and finance functions into a set of granular business capabilities. With finance and accounting emerging as a strategic differentiator in how companies finance and manage their cash flows and structure their capital, a finance capability model is an essential blueprint. Capstera’s accounting and finance business capabilities map is a structurally sound and internally coherent model.
What are the deliverables and format of the Accounting and Finance Capabilities Map?
The accounting and finance business capabilities map includes the following formats:
- An Excel spreadsheet with the list capabilities. The spreadsheet also includes addition worksheets with templates to conduct a capability assessment as well as a framework to map core associations.
- A PowerPoint format with the top three levels presented in a nested visualization.
- A Word document with capabilities in a multilevel list format.
|FREE BONUS Deliverables|
|Buy a Business Capabilities Map from Capstera.com and get the following FREE bonuses.|
|Business Architecture Uses Cases, Influence, and Impact - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Leader - Role Description - $20 Value|
|Business Capability Profile Template - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Framework Template - $10 Value|
|Business Capability Modeling Overview - $10 Value|
What is the Value of the Finance Capabilities Map?
A business capabilities model is a fundamental and foundational entity in the business architecture continuum.
The Record to Report value stream has emerged as a mission-critical function, particularly in this data-driven digital age. The Capstera accounting and finance capability map encapsulates the essence of accounting and finance functions with a detailed, multi-level capabilities list.
There are several benefits from business capabilities, including, among others:
- Foster alignment between business and IT using capabilities as an everyday language.
- Capabilities are structurally sound and internally coherent abstraction of business functions.
- A capability-based roadmap eliminates redundancy and replication and focuses on capability evolution
- Juxtaposing capabilities and systems/applications provides a footprint analysis and can lead to better application portfolio rationalization decisions.
Sneak Peek at the Accounting and Finance Business Capabilities Map:
Level 1 Capabilities
|Finance and Accounting Strategy|
|F&A Reporting and Analytics|
Level 2 Capabilities
|Fixed Asset Management|
Level 3 Capabilities
|Accounts Payable Planning|
Level 4 Capabilities
|Payee Profile Management|
|Payee Inquiry Management|
|Payee Dispute Resolution|
The Accounting and Finance business capabilities map is a decomposition of up to level 2, 3 and four as necessary.
Created by business architects and finance domain experts, the finance and accounting capabilities list is detailed, in-depth, and conforms to the construct of MECE (mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive).
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be fully applicable.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?