$49.00 – $299.00
DevOps Guide is an overview and a playbook for the CIOs and IT leaders. DevOps has been positioned as a panacea to long release cycles and is becoming popular across enterprise IT.
DevOps Guide is an overview and a playbook for the CIOs and IT leaders. DevOps has been positioned as a panacea to long release cycles and is becoming popular across enterprise IT. DevOps Guide is a briefing about the concept that outlines the new paradigm of DevOps, including case studies and a playbook for DevOps implementation in enterprises with complex IT landscapes.
Why should CIOs and Technology Leaders care about DevOps?
Speed and agility are always a challenge for large firms with complex IT landscapes. DevOps could help alleviate some of the problems in developing software and putting it to work for the realization of business goals.
With all the hype and hoopla surrounding DevOps, it is crucial to gain a deeper understanding, a realistic perspective, and leading practices to make the DevOps practice a net value-add in your enterprise IT landscape.
What are the Benefits of DevOps?
- Customer satisfaction improvements
- Service quality improvements
- Reliability of IT service delivery
- Frictionless collaboration between development and ops teams
- Increases Velocity
- Visibility into the end to end IT processes (Design, Buy/Build/Integrate, Deploy and Run)
Moreover, many more.
What does the DevOps Guide include?
- A summary of key factors that are influencing the changing IT landscape.
- An introduction to DevOps as a new paradigm in IT Management that builds on previous concepts and systems.
- Essential tools, KPIs, and vendors that help organizations implement DevOps.
- A guide for implementing the DevOps philosophy in your organization.
- Explanations for how DevOps can function side-by-side with other leading practices in IT Management, like ITIL.
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
How will I benefit from the DevOps Concept Briefing?
- A historical perspective of how IT landscape has been changing and the state of things that led to DevOps principles and practices
- Understand the underlying beliefs and components of the DevOps philosophy.
- Use the presentation as a validation step to understanding how other companies have benefitted from DevOps and how to implement it in your organization.
DevOps Guide – Content Outline
- The IT Landscape is Changing
- Developers vs. IT Operations
- Introduction to DevOps
- Definition of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- Philosophy of DevOps
- Benefits of DevOps
- Key DevOps Tools
- Key DevOps KPIs
- Calculating the ROI of DevOps
- DevOps Case Studies
- Nationwide Insurance
- IBM Watson
- Fidelity Investments Worldwide
- DevOps is the Next Step for IT Departments
- DevOps: Hype vs. Reality
- Implementing DevOps
- Setting DevOps Up for Success
- “Crawl, Walk, Run”
- Using DevOps With ITIL
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Incident Management
- Knowledge Management
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be entirely applicable to your enterprise needs.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?