CRM Business Capabilities Map
CRM Business Capabilities Map
$699.00 – $1,999.00
The Capstera CRM business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of customer relationship management functions into a set of granular business capabilities.
The Capstera CRM business capabilities map is a logical and intuitive decomposition of customer relationship management functions into a set of granular business capabilities. In this digital age, where customer expectations about not just product quality and price, but the overall experience have become a paramount consideration, CRM has become a strategic lever. The CRM capability model is a structurally sound and internally coherent business capabilities model.
What are the deliverables and format of the CRM CapabilitiesMap?
The CRM business capabilities map includes the following formats:
- An Excel spreadsheet with the list capabilities. The spreadsheet also includes addition worksheets with templates to conduct a capability assessment as well as a template to map core associations.
- A PowerPoint format with the top three levels presented in a nested visualization.
- A Word document with capabilities in a multilevel list format.
|FREE BONUS Deliverables|
|Buy a Business Capabilities Map from Capstera.com and get the following FREE bonuses.|
|Business Architecture Uses Cases, Influence, and Impact - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Leader - Role Description - $20 Value|
|Business Capability Profile Template - $10 Value|
|Business Architecture Framework Template - $10 Value|
|Business Capability Modeling Overview - $10 Value|
What is the Value of the CRM Capabilities Map?
A business capabilities model is a fundamental and foundational entity in the business architecture continuum.
The Customer Service value stream has emerged as a mission critical function, particularly in this world of talent scarcity. The Capstera CRM capability map encapsulates the essence of customer relationship management services with a detailed, multi-level capabilities list.
There are several benefits from business capabilities, including, among others:
- Foster alignment between business and IT using capabilities as an everyday language.
- Capabilities are structurally sound and internally coherent abstraction of business functions.
- A capability-based roadmap eliminates redundancy and replication and focuses on capability evolution
- Juxtaposing capabilities and systems/applications provides a footprint analysis and can lead to better application portfolio rationalization decisions.
Example decomposition from CRM Business Capabilities Map – Level 1
CRM Business Capability Model – Level 1
|CRM Strategy and Planning||Sales Forecasting||Load Management|
|Opportunity Management||Sales Management||CRM Analytics and Reports|
The CRM business capabilities map is a decomposition of up to level 2, 3 and four as necessary.
Created by business architects and CRM domain experts, the customer relationship management capabilities list is detailed, in-depth, and conforms to the construct of MECE (mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive).
- We cannot accept refunds or returns as the products are digital deliverables.
- Please realize that in some circumstances, a generic capability model may or may not be fully applicable.
- We do not offer any implied or explicit warranties and is sold on an as-is basis.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Need Customization Help?